I'm kind of lost for words here. This game is so ridiculously beautiful and simple and it makes my heart happy.
Relax and paint your dream cabin landscape!
Draw a cozy field in the front with deer, foxes and rabbits running free in the grass and a dense forest in the back where the mysterious Yeti lives.
Limited only by your imagination (and computer specs) MyCabin will transport you to you dream cabin in a flick of the wrist.
Great for sketching out maps for D&D, game level blocking , painting a special message to someone with trees or sending a yeti filled forest to a loved one. Fun for all ages!
Download full game to unlock all features.
Full Game Feature List:
- Save & Load paintings
- All Items are Unlocked and paint-able
- Better Performance
- Easily Save Screenshots
- Ads Disabled (WEB demo will display notice to consider getting the full game)
- Includes sprite sheets. Create, use and alter to make your own games and images!
All paint-able items and features are unlocked as wall as the ability to screenshot your scene, save and load paintings.
In addition all sprite assets used to create the game including 6 animated sprite sequences.
- R = reset menu position
- mouse left click = Draw and select items from menu
- E + mouse left click = Delete drawn items
- CTRL + mouse scroll wheel = Paint/Erase radius (arrow up/down in Web Demo)
- mouse right click = Scene Pan
- mouse scroll wheel = Zoom
- 6, 7, 8, 9, 0 = paint speed (6 is slowest, good for individual placement, 0 is plaster mode). Brush size influences paint speed.
- CTRL + 0 / Trash bin = Clear ALL
- C = Toggle between paint mode and character control
- WASD = move character around
- H = Hide/Show toolbar
Future Release plans and updates (v2+):
- Add more animals! Moose, birds, squirrels, fish...ex
- Animal interactions
- Character Tools - allow your character to hunt, fish(?), chop wood
- More color options and brushes - separate/cluster brushes, optimize brush (removed overlapping items)
- UI improvements
Would love to see what you create, share a screenshot of your creations in the comments, Thanks for playing!
|Updated||13 days ago|
|Made with||Aseprite, Godot|
|Tags||2D, City Builder, Pixel Art|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast, Textless|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files: